|Minimum Order Quantity
Boiler fuel oil, also known as bunker oil or residual fuel oil, has several advantages as a fuel source for boilers:
1. Cost-effective: Boiler fuel oil is generally cheaper than other types of fuel, such as natural gas, propane, or electricity. This makes it a cost-effective option for powering boilers.
2. Energy-dense: Boiler fuel oil is energy-dense, meaning that it contains a lot of energy per unit of volume or weight. This means that a small amount of fuel can produce a large amount of heat, making it an efficient fuel source.
3. Reliable: Boiler fuel oil is a reliable fuel source, as it can be stored for long periods of time without deteriorating. This means that it can be stockpiled and used as needed, even during times of high demand.
4. Widely available: Boiler fuel oil is widely available and can be delivered to almost any location. This makes it a convenient option for many businesses and industries.
5. Flexibility: Boiler fuel oil can be used in a variety of boilers, including those designed for heavy fuel oil or diesel fuel. This makes it a flexible fuel source that can be used in many different types of boilers.
However, it's important to note that boiler fuel oil also has some disadvantages, such as emissions and potential for spills, and is subject to fluctuations in price based on global oil markets.