|Production Capacity||500 kg/hr|
|Machine Type||Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
A waste tyre pyrolysis plant is a facility designed to convert discarded or used tires into valuable products through a process known as pyrolysis. Pyrolysis involves heating the tires in an oxygen-deprived environment, causing them to break down into their constituent components without burning. This process yields several valuable outputs:
1. Pyrolysis Oil: Also known as tire oil or pyrolysis liquid, this is the primary product of the pyrolysis process. It is a dark, viscous liquid composed of various hydrocarbons. It can be further refined to produce fuels like diesel or gasoline.
2. Carbon Black: This is a fine, black powder composed mainly of carbon. It finds applications in industries like rubber manufacturing, ink production, and as a reinforcing agent in plastics.
3. Steel Wire: The steel wires embedded in the tires are usually removed and can be sold as scrap metal.
4. Gas: The pyrolysis process generates gases such as methane, ethylene, propylene, and butadiene. These can be used as a source of energy for the pyrolysis plant or can be further processed into higher-value products.
Here is a basic description of a waste tyre pyrolysis plant:
1. Feeding System: This is where the used tires are fed into the system. Depending on the design of the plant, the tires may need to be pre-processed to remove large metal pieces and cut them into smaller chunks.
2. Preheating System: The tires need to be preheated before they enter the pyrolysis reactor. This step helps to initiate the pyrolysis process.
3. Pyrolysis Reactor: This is the core of the pyrolysis plant. It's a high-temperature vessel where the actual pyrolysis process takes place. The reactor is typically designed to withstand high temperatures and pressures.
4. Cooling System: The output from the pyrolysis reactor is a mixture of gases, liquid, and solid products at high temperatures. These need to be rapidly cooled to separate them into their respective components.
5. Gas and Oil Condensation System: The gases and liquid produced in the pyrolysis process are condensed into their respective forms. The condensation process helps separate the oil from the gas.
6. Oil Scrubbing and Filtration: The oil produced may contain impurities which need to be removed before it can be used as a fuel or further refined.
7. Carbon Black Collection: The carbon black is collected and stored for further processing or sale.
8. Gas Utilization or Storage: Depending on the specific design, the gases produced can either be used to supply energy to the plant itself, or they may be collected for further processing.
9. Steel Wire Recovery: The steel wires are typically removed from the tires using a magnet and can be collected for sale as scrap metal.
10. Environmental Controls: The plant should have systems in place to control emissions and ensure that any harmful byproducts are treated before release into the environment.
It's important to note that waste tyre pyrolysis plants come in various capacities and designs, ranging from small-scale units suitable for local recycling to large industrial facilities. The specific details and efficiency of each plant can vary depending on factors such as technology used, scale, and the level of automation. Additionally, local regulations and environmental standards must be adhered to in the operation of such plants.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Design||as per standards|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Biotexus Energy Private Limited is a company that specializes in providing PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) recycling machine equipment and plant machinery for the recycling of PET plastic waste. Here are some advantages and benefits of their setup and machinery:
Biotexus Energy's PET recycling machine equipment setup includes various components such as shredders, crushers, washers, dryers, and extruders. These machines are designed to efficiently process PET waste into reusable materials. The company's plant machinery product description includes a range of machines for different stages of the PET recycling process.
The shredder is used to break down PET waste into smaller pieces, while the crusher further grinds the material into a uniform size. The washer removes contaminants such as dirt, labels, and glue from the PET flakes. The dryer then dries the cleaned flakes before they are extruded into pellets, which can be used to make new products.
1. Environmental benefit: Recycling PET plastic waste helps to reduce the amount of plastic waste that ends up in landfills, oceans, and other ecosystems, which can have harmful effects on the environment.
2. Cost-effective: PET recycling can be a cost-effective way to manage plastic waste, as recycled PET can be used to produce new products, reducing the need for virgin materials.
3. Energy-efficient: The recycling process of PET plastic requires less energy compared to producing virgin PET, which reduces the carbon footprint and energy consumption.
4. Customized solutions: Biotexus Energy Private Limited provides customized solutions to its clients based on their specific needs and requirements, which ensures that clients get the most efficient and effective recycling solutions.
5. High-quality equipment: Biotexus Energy Private Limited uses high-quality machinery and equipment for PET recycling, which ensures that clients get reliable and durable equipment that can handle high volumes of plastic waste.
6. Technical support and maintenance: The company provides technical support and maintenance services to its clients, ensuring that their equipment runs efficiently and any issues are resolved quickly.
Biotexus Energy Private Limited's PET recycling machinery and plant setup offers a range of benefits and advantages for clients looking to recycle PET plastic waste.