|Packaging Size||200 AND 20000|
- Glycerine is the base material in toothpaste, lotion and cream.
- Glycerine is used as a solvent in the preparation of tinctures and as a humectant in ointments and creams. It is used as a levigating agent to reduce the particle size of a drug powder.
- Glycerine is used as a humectant in tobacco products.
- In the production of food, it is used as a solvent, a moistening agent (for example, in baked goods), and an ingredient in syrups.
- Glycerine prevents crystallization of sugar in icings and candy. It improves the texture and allows the use of less sugar in producing ice cream.
Lubricants & Greases
- Glycerine can be used as a lubricant in situations where oil would not work. It is used in oxygen compressors because it is more resistant to oxidation than mineral oils.
- Glycerine is used in polyethers for urethane polymers.
Wrapping and Packaging Materials
- It is used to improve the flexibility and toughness of cellophane and special quality papers.